Welcome to The Pink Mile
The Pink Mile was founded by the parents of Serenity & Trinity McAtamney-Greenwood. We also fundraise for various charities and support organisations to help improve NHS services and support for bereaved parents and their families.
Sat 08th Sep 2018
Trinity's Cuddle-Cot fundraising target update.
Fri 01st Dec 2017 - Fri 30th Nov 2018
Do you want to run your own fundraiser?
The main aims of The Pink Mile are to help support grieving families of child loss regardless of the age or gestation of the child.
The main areas we are working to improve are:
- Medical Equipment to help bereaved parents at the early stage of their loss
- Public Service Procedures to improve how bereaved parents are treated
- Online Support to ensure every bereaved parent has someone to talk to
- Government Petitions to ensure all bereaved parents have the benefits they need so they can grieve without fear of repercussions
- Implement new services both locally and nationally to help both the newly bereaved and those who have a pregnancy after a loss
- Provide "Emergency Wash Kits" so parents never feel like they have to leave their sick child while in hospital with an unexpected stay
- Sharing our stories so that we can break the taboo around talking about child loss
This website is being put together with information collected from all of the families we have contact with and we hope that as this information grows it will help ever more bereaved families to understand their journey of grief. We also hope this information will help friends and family so that they are better able to support bereaved parents and ensure that we can all talk freely about our angels.
We are not alone in grief.